Monday, November 4, 2013

Week 11B

Homework for class on Wednesday
Worked on a MoodBoard for my designer Kyle Cooper.
We weren't allowed to use any images directly of the designer or any of their work. This created a problem for me as I was trying to find images for Kyle's style. Kyle has such a large spectrum of works, it's hard to pinpoint one main aspect about him that doesn't involve using example images from his works. He has created so many title/ending credit sequences for movies and everyone is different from the other.

One of the aspects I caught from his style is he using a lot of typography and textures. He uses words and designs to grab your attention.
His style is also very "edgy", so I used a pattern to use with all of the pictures, kind of like what he does with his title sequences; he creates art with credits.

~
Watched Lynda.com videos on HTML and CSS in class time. 10 videos of my choice in each section. I chose to watch beginners videos to help me remember everything once again. I started getting really lost as we continued using more complicated commands in both.

No comments:

Post a Comment